- The Mall Shimla
- Indian Institute of Advance Studies (formerly known as The Vice Regal Lodge)
- Sri Sathya Sai Temple
- Chail wildlife sanctuary
- Kali ka Tibba Temple, Chail
- Chail cricket ground
- Jakhoo Temple
- Naldehra Golf course
- Joy Ride on Unesco’s World Heritage Shimla Kalka Railway track
- Tara Devi Temple
- Heritage Walks in Shimla town
- Hike to Junga
- Hike from Junga to Koti & Chail
- The countryside is a congenial cycling track
- Cycling to Chail
- Cycling to Shimla
- Cycling to Kufri
We can arrange for yoga sessions with experienced yoga instructor, or provide a deck for your own yoga practice.
My parents prefer to keep themselves busy by working on the fields, growing seasonal vegetables for their own consumption and as supplies for the homestay. You can be with them in our fields and learn a trick or two about farming and cultivating vegetables.
We have an ever-increasing collection of good books which interested readers can grab from the shelf to read. The homestay and its surroundings in their perfect natural setting make for an ideal place to spend quality time flipping pages of a romantic novel or a travel book to know the Himalayas better.